Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Reneging Sellers

Once again I have today got to the point of exchange on a sale and purchase only to find that the one of the sellers has gone back on her word to vacate and now wants to synchronise her sale with a purchase but she hasn't even found yet. Its the usual story. At the outset we were told the Sellers were divorcing, Mr has already vacated and Mrs was going into rented. We argued about completion date on Friday last week and yesterday finally compromising on the 9th June then we hear this bombshell this morning.

Give me strength and also tell me how Sellers Packs will make any difference to this oft repeated scenario. The only saving grace is I dont do "no sale no fee" so I will at least get paid for all the wasted work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has to be the most annoying thing that can happen in a transaction, the rest of the chain must be absolutely livid.